Nebraska Revised Statute 35-507
Chapter 35 Section 507
District; meeting; when held.
A regular meeting of the registered voters who are residing within the boundaries of a district shall be held at the time of the budget hearing as provided by the Nebraska Budget Act, and special meetings may be called by the board of directors at any time. Notice of a meeting shall be given by the secretary-treasurer by one publication in a legal newspaper of general circulation in each county in which such district is situated. Notice of the place and time of a meeting shall be published at least five days prior to the date set for meeting.
- Laws 1949, c. 98, § 7, p. 265;
- Laws 1971, LB 713, § 1;
- Laws 1992, LB 1063, § 34;
- Laws 1992, Second Spec. Sess., LB 1, § 34;
- Laws 1998, LB 1120, § 10.
- Nebraska Budget Act, see section 13-501.