Nebraska Revised Statute 67-446
Chapter 67 Section 446
(1) General partner means a partner in a partnership and a general partner in a limited partnership;
(2) Limited partner means a limited partner in a limited partnership;
(3) Limited partnership means a limited partnership created under the Nebraska Uniform Limited Partnership Act, predecessor law, or comparable law of another jurisdiction; and
(4) Partner includes both a general partner and a limited partner.
- Laws 1997, LB 523, § 46.
- Nebraska Uniform Limited Partnership Act, see section 67-296.