Nebraska Revised Statute 76-1475
(1) A landlord and tenant may include in a rental agreement terms and conditions not prohibited by the Mobile Home Landlord and Tenant Act or other rule of law including rent, term of the agreement, and other provisions governing the rights and obligations of the parties.
(2) A rental agreement may require a tenant to maintain liability insurance which names the landlord as an insured with respect to the mobile home space rented by the tenant. For purposes of this subsection, liability insurance shall mean insurance that protects the landlord from negligence on the part of the tenant and any invitees or guests of the tenant.
(3) The tenant shall pay as rent the amount stated in the rental agreement. In the absence of a rental agreement, the tenant shall pay as rent the fair rental value for the use and occupancy of the mobile home space.
(4) Rent shall be payable without demand or notice at the time and place agreed upon by the parties. Unless otherwise agreed, periodic rent shall be payable at the beginning of any term of one month or less and thereafter in equal monthly installments and rent shall be uniformly apportionable from day to day.
(5) Rental agreements shall be from month to month unless otherwise specified in writing. A rental agreement may be canceled by at least thirty days' written notice given by either party. A landlord may not cancel a rental agreement solely for the purpose of making the tenant's mobile home space available for another mobile home unless otherwise agreed in writing. If the written rental agreement requires the removal by the tenant of the mobile home at the expiration of the lease period at the landlord's option, the landlord shall give the tenant thirty days' notice before exercising such option.
Laws 1984, LB 916, § 26.