Nebraska Revised Statute 76-878
(a) Sections 76-878 to 76-894 apply to all units subject to sections 76-825 to 76-894, except as provided in subsection (b) of this section or as modified or waived by agreement of purchasers of units in a condominium in which all units are restricted to nonresidential use.
(b) Neither a public-offering statement nor a resale statement need be prepared or delivered in the case of:
(1) a gratuitous or testamentary disposition of a unit;
(2) a disposition pursuant to court order;
(3) a disposition by a government or governmental agency;
(4) a disposition by foreclosure or deed in lieu of foreclosure;
(5) a disposition to a person in the business of selling real estate who intends to offer those units to a purchaser;
(6) a disposition that may be canceled at any time and for any reason by the purchaser without penalty;
(7) a condominium composed of not more than twenty-five units which is not subject to any development rights to add units, and no power is reserved to a declarant to make the condominium part of a larger condominium, group of condominiums, or other real estate; or
(8) any condominium composed of units not intended for residential use.
Laws 1983, LB 433, § 54;
Laws 1984, LB 1105, § 13.