Nebraska Revised Statute 9-255.10
Chapter 9 Section 255.10
Manufacturer; sale of bingo equipment; restrictions; records; department; powers.
(1) A licensed manufacturer shall sell or otherwise supply bingo equipment in this state only to a licensed distributor or a federally recognized Indian tribe, except that nothing in this section shall prohibit a licensed manufacturer from selling or otherwise supplying bingo equipment, excluding disposable paper bingo cards, to a qualifying nonprofit organization as provided for in section 9-230.01.
(2) A licensed manufacturer shall keep and maintain a complete set of records which shall include all details of all activities of the licensee relating to the conduct of the licensed activity as may be required by the department, including the quantities and types of all bingo equipment sold to each Nebraska-licensed distributor. Such records shall be made available for inspection upon request by the department. All records required by the department shall be maintained for a period of at least three years after the last day of the licensee's fiscal year.
(3) The department may require, by rule and regulation, periodic reporting from the manufacturer relative to its bingo activities in this state.
(4) The department may require departmental approval of bingo equipment prior to the manufacturer offering or marketing such equipment in this state. Approval by the department shall be based upon conformance with specifications imposed by the department by rule and regulation adopted pursuant to the Nebraska Bingo Act.
(5) The department may require a manufacturer seeking approval of any bingo equipment to pay the actual costs incurred by the department in examining the equipment. If required, the anticipated costs shall be paid in advance by the manufacturer. After completion of the examination, the department shall refund overpayments or charge and collect amounts sufficient to reimburse the department for underpayment of actual costs.
- Laws 1994, LB 694, § 58.