Nebraska Revised Statute 21-302
Domestic corporations; biennial report; contents.
The biennial report required under section 21-301 from a domestic corporation shall show:
(1) The exact corporate name of the corporation;
(2) The street address of the corporation's registered office and the name of its current registered agent at that office in this state. A post office box number may be provided in addition to the street address;
(3) The street address of the corporation's principal office;
(4) The names and street addresses of the corporation's directors and principal officers, which shall include the president, secretary, and treasurer;
(5) A brief description of the nature of the corporation's business;
(6) The amount of paid-up capital stock; and
(7) The change or changes, if any, in the above particulars made since the last biennial report.