Nebraska Revised Statute 21-305
The biennial report required under section 21-304 from a foreign corporation subject to the Business Corporation Act shall show:
(1) The exact corporate name of the foreign corporation and the name of the state or country under whose law it is incorporated;
(2) The street address of the foreign corporation's registered office and the name of its current registered agent at that office in this state. A post office box number may be provided in addition to the street address;
(3) The street address of the foreign corporation's principal office;
(4) The names and street addresses of the foreign corporation's directors and principal officers which shall include the president, secretary, and treasurer;
(5) A brief description of the nature of the foreign corporation's business;
(6) The value of the property owned and used by the foreign corporation in Nebraska and where such property is situated; and
(7) The change or changes, if any, in the above particulars made since the last annual report.
Laws 1913, c. 240, § 5, p. 749;
R.S.1913, § 765;
C.S.1922, § 683;
C.S.1929, § 24-1705;
R.S.1943, § 21-305;
Laws 1967, c. 101, § 5, p. 313;
Laws 1995, LB 109, § 196;
Laws 2003, LB 524, § 5;
Laws 2008, LB379, § 4.
Business Corporation Act, see section 21-2001.