Nebraska Revised Statute 21-305
Foreign corporations; biennial report; contents.
The biennial report required under section 21-304 from a foreign corporation shall show:
(1) The exact corporate name of the foreign corporation and the name of the state or country under whose law it is incorporated;
(2) The street address of the foreign corporation's registered office and the name of its current registered agent at that office in this state. A post office box number may be provided in addition to the street address;
(3) The street address of the foreign corporation's principal office;
(4) The names and street addresses of the foreign corporation's directors and principal officers which shall include the president, secretary, and treasurer;
(5) A brief description of the nature of the foreign corporation's business;
(6) The value of the property owned and used by the foreign corporation in this state and where such property is situated; and
(7) The change or changes, if any, in the above particulars made since the last biennial report.
Domestic and foreign corporations are treated differently for purpose of tax. State of Nebraska ex rel. Beatrice Creamery Co. v. Marsh, 119 Neb. 197, 227 N.W. 926 (1929), appeal dismissed 282 U.S. 799 (1930).