Nebraska Revised Statute 21-1935
(a) A corporation may change its registered office or registered agent by delivering to the Secretary of State for filing a statement of change that sets forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The street address of its current registered office;
(3) If the current registered office is to be changed, the street address of the new registered office;
(4) The name and street address of its current registered agent. A post office box number may be provided in addition to the street address;
(5) If the current registered agent is to be changed, the name of the new registered agent and the new agent's written consent (either on the statement or attached to it) to the appointment; and
(6) That after the change or changes are made, the addresses of its registered office and the office of its registered agent will be identical.
(b) If the street address or post office box number of a registered agent's office is changed, the registered agent may change the street address, or, if one exists, the post office box number, of the registered office of any corporation for which the registered agent is the registered agent by notifying the corporation in writing of the change and by signing (either manually or in facsimile) and delivering to the Secretary of State for filing a statement that complies with the requirements of subsection (a) of this section and recites that the corporation has been notified of the change.
Laws 1996, LB 681, § 35;
Laws 2008, LB379, § 9.