Nebraska Revised Statute 21-19,156
Foreign corporation; withdrawal.
(a) A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state may not withdraw from this state until it obtains a certificate of withdrawal from the Secretary of State.
(b) A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state may apply for a certificate of withdrawal by delivering an application to the Secretary of State for filing. The application must set forth:
(1) The name of the foreign corporation and the name of the state or country under whose law it is incorporated;
(2) That it is not transacting business in this state and that it surrenders its authority to transact business in this state;
(3) That it revokes the authority of its registered agent to accept service on its behalf and consents that service of process in any proceeding based on a cause of action arising during the time it was authorized to do business in this state may thereafter be made on such corporation outside this state; and
(4) A mailing address at which process against the corporation may be served.
- Laws 1996, LB 681, § 156.