Nebraska Revised Statute 21-2003
(1) A document shall satisfy the requirements of this section and of any other provision of law that adds to or varies these requirements to be entitled to filing by the Secretary of State.
(2) The Business Corporation Act shall require or permit filing the document in the office of the Secretary of State.
(3) The document shall contain the information required by the act. It may contain other information as well.
(4) The document shall be typewritten or printed.
(5) The document shall be in the English language. A corporate name shall not be required to be in English if written in English letters or Arabic or Roman numerals. The certificate of existence required of foreign corporations shall not be required to be in English if accompanied by a reasonably authenticated English translation.
(6) The document shall be executed:
(a) By the chairperson of the board of directors of a domestic or foreign corporation, by its president, or by another of its officers;
(b) If directors have not been selected or the corporation has not been formed, by an incorporator; or
(c) If the corporation is in the hands of a receiver, trustee, or other court-appointed fiduciary, by that fiduciary.
(7) The person executing the document shall sign it and state beneath or opposite his or her signature his or her name and the capacity in which he or she signs. The document may, but shall not be required to, contain (a) the corporate seal, (b) an attestation by the secretary or an assistant secretary, and (c) an acknowledgment, verification, or proof.
(8) If the Secretary of State has prescribed a mandatory form for the document under section 21-2004, the document shall be in or on the prescribed form.
(9) The document shall be delivered to the Secretary of State for filing and shall be accompanied by one exact or conformed copy, except as provided in sections 21-2033 and 21-20,176, the correct filing fee, and any tax, license fee, or penalty required by law.
Laws 1995, LB 109, § 3;
Laws 2009, LB528, § 1;
Laws 2010, LB791, § 2.
Occupation tax, see Chapter 21, article 3.