Nebraska Revised Statute 21-20,122
Repealed. Laws 2014, LB749, § 298; Laws 2015, LB157, § 10. Operative date January 1, 2017. Restated articles of incorporation.
(1) A corporation's board of directors may restate its articles of incorporation at any time with or without shareholder action.
(2) The restatement may include one or more amendments to the articles. If the restatement includes an amendment requiring shareholder approval, it shall be adopted as provided in section 21-20,118.
(3) If the board of directors submits a restatement for shareholder action, the corporation shall notify each shareholder, whether or not entitled to vote, of the proposed shareholders' meeting in accordance with section 21-2055. The notice shall also state that the purpose, or one of the purposes, of the meeting is to consider the proposed restatement and contain or be accompanied by a copy of the restatement that identifies any amendment or other change it would make in the articles.
(4) A corporation restating its articles of incorporation shall deliver to the Secretary of State for filing articles of restatement setting forth the name of the corporation and the text of the restated articles of incorporation together with a certificate setting forth:
(a) Whether the restatement contains an amendment to the articles requiring shareholder approval and, if it does not, that the board of directors adopted the restatement; or
(b) If the restatement contains an amendment to the articles requiring shareholder approval, the information required by section 21-20,121.
(5) Duly adopted restated articles of incorporation shall supersede the original articles of incorporation and all amendments thereto.
(6) The Secretary of State may certify restated articles of incorporation as the articles of incorporation currently in effect without including the certificate information required by subsection (4) of this section.
- Laws 1995, LB 109, § 122.