Nebraska Revised Statute 21-2638
Before doing business in this state, a foreign limited liability company shall obtain a certificate of authority from the Secretary of State. In order to obtain a certificate of authority, a foreign limited liability company shall submit to the Secretary of State, together with payment of the fee required by the Limited Liability Company Act, an original executed by a member or manager, together with a duplicate original, of an application for a certificate of authority as a foreign limited liability company, setting forth:
(1) The name of the foreign limited liability company;
(2) The state or other jurisdiction or country where organized, the date of its organization, and a statement issued by an appropriate authority in that jurisdiction that the foreign limited liability company exists in good standing under the laws of the jurisdiction of its organization;
(3) The nature of the business or purposes to be conducted or promoted in this state;
(4) The address of the registered office and the name and street address of the current resident agent for service of process required to be maintained by the act. A post office box number may be provided in addition to the street address; and
(5) Such additional information as may be necessary or appropriate in order to enable the Secretary of State to determine whether such foreign limited liability company is entitled to a certificate of authority to transact business in this state and to determine and assess the fees and taxes prescribed by the laws of this state.
Laws 1993, LB 121, § 38;
Laws 2008, LB379, § 26.
Termination Date: January 1, 2013