Nebraska Revised Statute 60-6,308
Operating motorcycles on roadways laned for traffic; prohibited acts.
(1) A motorcycle shall be entitled to full use of a traffic lane of any highway, and no vehicle shall be driven in such a manner as to deprive any motorcycle of the full use of such lane, except that motorcycles may be operated two abreast in a single lane.
(2) The operator of a motorcycle shall not overtake and pass in the same lane occupied by a vehicle being overtaken.
(3) No person shall operate a motorcycle between lanes of traffic or between adjacent lines or rows of vehicles.
(4) Motorcycles shall not be operated more than two abreast in a single lane.
(5) Subsections (2) and (3) of this section shall not apply to peace officers in the performance of their official duties.
(6) No person who rides upon a motorcycle shall attach himself, herself, or the motorcycle to any other vehicle on a roadway.
- Laws 1973, LB 45, § 94;
- R.S.1943, (1988), § 39-694;
- Laws 1993, LB 370, § 404.