Nebraska Revised Statute 70-1007
After the hearing, the board shall make an order establishing the service areas in the matter covered by the notice. In determining any such matter, the board shall seek to carry out the policy stated in section 70-1001. It shall give such consideration as is appropriate in each case to the following:
(1) The supplier best able to supply the load required;
(2) The most logical future supplier of the area;
(3) The desires of the supplier with respect to loads and service areas it wishes to serve;
(4) The ability to provide service at costs comparable to other suppliers in the service area and the immediate costs to the ultimate consumers involved in the transfer; and
(5) The ability of the supplier to cope with the problems of expanding loads and increased costs.
Laws 1963, c. 397, § 7, p. 1262;
Laws 1979, LB 223, § 1.