Nebraska Revised Statute 87-211
(1) Registration of a trade name under sections 87-208 to 87-219.01 shall be effective for a term of ten years from the date of registration and, upon application filed in duplicate within six months prior to the expiration of such term on a form to be furnished by the Secretary of State, the registration may be renewed for a like term. A renewal fee of one hundred dollars payable to the Secretary of State shall accompany the application for renewal of the registration.
(2) A trade name registration may be renewed for successive periods of ten years in like manner.
(3) The Secretary of State shall notify registrants of trade names under sections 87-208 to 87-219.01 of the necessity of renewal within the year next preceding the expiration of the ten years from the date of registration or of last renewal by writing to the last-known street address of the registrants.
(4) Any registration in force on August 27, 1971, shall expire ten years from the date of the registration or of the last renewal thereof, whichever is later, and may be renewed by filing an application with the Secretary of State on a form furnished by him or her and paying the renewal fee as provided in this section within six months prior to the expiration of the registration.
(5) All applications for renewals under sections 87-208 to 87-219.01 whether of registrations made under sections 87-208 to 87-219.01 or of registrations effected under any prior act shall include a statement that the trade name is still in use in this state.
(6) A registrant may change its name, street address, and, if the registrant is a corporation or other type of business entity, its state of incorporation or organization by filing a statement of change with the Secretary of State on a form to be furnished by the Secretary of State and paying a fee of ten dollars. A registrant may be required to submit documented proof of its name change at the discretion of the Secretary of State.