Nebraska Uniform Commercial Code 9-525
(a) The fee for filing and indexing a record under this part is:
(1) Except as provided in subdivision (a)(4) of this section, ten dollars if the record is communicated in writing and consists of one page;
(2) Except as provided in subdivision (a)(4) of this section, ten dollars plus fifty cents per page for the second page and for each additional page if the record is communicated in writing and consists of more than one page;
(3) Except as provided in subdivision (a)(4) of this section, eight dollars if the record is communicated by another medium authorized by filing-office rule; and
(4) Seventy-five dollars, plus fifty cents per page for the second and each subsequent page of the filing, if the debtor is a transmitting utility and the filing so indicates.
(b) The number of names required to be indexed does not affect the amount of the fee in subsection (a).
(c) There is no fee for the filing of a termination statement.
(d)(1) The fee for responding to a request for information from the filing office, including for communicating whether there is on file any financing statement naming a particular debtor, is four dollars and fifty cents.
(2) Of the fees received pursuant to this subsection by the Secretary of State, one dollar of each fee shall be remitted to the State Treasurer for credit to the Records Management Cash Fund.
Laws 1999, LB 550, § 169;
Laws 2004, LB 1099, § 3.
1. Source. Various sections of former part 4.
2. Fees. This section contains all fee requirements for filing, indexing, and responding to requests for information. Uniformity in the fee structure (but not necessarily in the amount of fees) makes this article easier for secured parties to use and reduces the likelihood that a filed record will be rejected for failure to pay at least the correct amount of the fee. See section 9-516(b)(2).